Sunday, June 14, 2009

McDonald's LPGA Championship

Nevermind the mid-day rain, it was a great day for golf! Watching from the love seat in my living room is absolutely nothing in comparison to watching the sport live. From young golfers and their parents (STAY IN SCHOOL!) to veteran fans of the LPGA, thank you to the great crowd who showed me the ropes at my first professional golf tournament. And greetings to Sally, Jackie, Jim for making it all happen and welcoming me to the city of Havre de Grace. Congratulations to Anna Nordqvist who won this week's tournament!

And I think Bo and I are officially even in terms of bad weather photo shoots-- thanks for making the trip to lovely Bulle Rock!

Not to mention, I think I am on a streak of celebrity sightings at my appearances; the highlight of my afternoon-- meeting the number one ranked women's golfer in the world, Lorena Ochoa. And I definitely tip toed my way onto the set of the Golf Channel's set. :)

Photos below are of me on set with the Golf Channel crew and Lorena. For more photos of the event, please visit Bo's great site: http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?userid=boandbro&gallery_id=1598922



No comments:

Post a Comment