Friday, June 19, 2009

Bowie Baysox vs. Reading Phillies

If last week's model call for Maryland Fashion Week wasn't 2 miles away from Prince George's Stadium I might never have known where Baysox stadium was! The largest AA stadium in the U.S. seemed intimate enough to chat with your row mates or even approach the home team in their dug out. (Thanks for the autographs guys!).

Thanks to Lauren and her staff for entrusting me with the first pitch of the night. SUCCESS-- not quite ready for the big leagues but I definitely made it over the plate. I think it was just the goodluck they needed to score a 0-2 win over the Phillies that night!

I also participated in the in-field recognition of a group of middle schoolers who vowed to say no to drugs as part of the stadiums "Keep a Clear Mind" campaign and hung out with an energetic little league team "the Nationals" from Pasadena. All in all a great time in Bowie!

Photos from Bo Zhang to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment