Thursday, November 26, 2009

Calvert Hall Homecoming

Just two weeks ago I was at Thursday night trivia at Max's in Fells Point-- the theme, Thanksgiving. The question (the only question I got right for my team at that), what schools in Maryland have the longest standing rivalry. Well apparently no one else in the bar went to private school in the area because I was the only one who correctly guessed Calvert Hall College v. Loyola Blakefield!

And this past week I had the pleasure of catching up with my friend Sebastian and all alums of CHC for that matter, including my former boss and Partner in Charge of KPMG in Baltimore KHall at their annual homecoming bash. As I was driving down LaSalle road I couldn't help but remember the mornings I spent dropping my little brother off at school and stopping by Track and Field meets to watch my friends compete, it was like the fall of 2001 all over again.

Congrats to the Cardinals for breaking their losing streak, not saying I had anything to do with the win but it's a pretty wild coincidence don't ya think?? Haha.
CHC/Mercy HS reunion below:

No comments:

Post a Comment