Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GSCM Women's Leadership Forum

In a chance conversation with a board member at the Children's Guild, I was reconnected to an organization that I've continued to advocate for long after I gave away my Miss Maryland title, the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland.

I am thrilled to be attending the 5th Annual Women's Leadership Forum on March 9, 2011 featuring 4 local authors, Elizabeth Chandler (Kissed by an Angel and Dark Secrets), Ginny Gong (From Ironing Board to Corporate Board), Jerdine Nolen (Raising Dragons) and Mia Redrick (Transform Me-- 5 Essential Strategies for a Mother's Self Care).

The forum provides an opportunity for women and girls of all ages and stages in their career to discuss the challenges and successes of professional and civic engagement.

Join me at the Women's Heritage Center from 5:30-8:15p for this can't miss reception and panel discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment