Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New You?

Happy new years all! Admittedly, I stayed in for the holiday. But for the first year in recent memory, I did resolve to do something: to spend more time traveling. With trips to California, Arizona and Nevada already on the calendar, it would seem I am well suited to stick to it. Not surprising though, it is among one of the top 10 most commonly broken resolutions per Time magazine.

"Lose weight and get fit" also made the list. 3 days into the new year, this is most evidenced by the lack of available treadmills at the gym..Who are all of these people that I've never seen before and why are they running on my machine!?

In any case, good luck and best wishes for a healthier you. 2011 marks my 4 year anniversary of being eating disorder free. Now that is cause for some celebration!

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and Godspeed on your 4th year of being eating disorder free. I can relate to your feeling of having people you have never seen before running on your machine. As a new spectator to your vertical rise to success, I am impressed at the giant strides you have taken over the years. Your methodical and meticulous approach to climbing the ladder of success is inspiring.

    As a student of great accomplishments, reading and hearing about your life choices has definitely provided some emotional vitality to me. Godspeed I wish you the best life has to offer in 2011.

    ReplyDelete