Saturday, March 6, 2010

MHS Charm City Gala

From a performance of Good Morning Baltimore to Hons and a city scape that spanned the entire school, it was as if I had stepped onto the set of Hairspray-- my first Charm City Magic Gala was so much fun I can't believe I hadn't been in the six years it's been held at Mercy High School. I even won a silent auction item for a spa treatment at the Federal Hill Massage and Wellness Center and a gift certificate to M Salon, also in Federal Hill.

An additional live auction and various raffles and donations alone, by my count should have raised over $30,000 toward the school and tuition assistance for families who have been challenged by the recession.

Thank you to all attendees, student volunteers, bidders, sponsors, Board of Trustees and the Alumni board for your support and dedication to MHS. What a great night to celebrate the successes of alumni and the anticipation of what the future holds for graduates-to be. I am already marking my calendar for next year's Gala and Mercy's 50th Anniversary!
Xoxo, Nicole c/o 2001

Photos below are of mercy girls, the high anticipated puppy, fave faculty and SMAS:





No comments:

Post a Comment