Saturday, January 30, 2010

100 Questions & Answers About Anorexia Nervosa


Over the years I have picked up several books and literature on the topic of eating disorders. They piled up in the back of my closet until recently when I placed them on the shelf right next to my summer reads and study guides. Instead of quietly watching others go through the same struggle, I invite a dialogue on the subject.

Earlier in the week I mentioned CNN's feature on eating disorders in young children. The publishers of "100 Questions & Answers about Anorexia Nervosa" have generously offered a free copy to one of my readers. If you are interested, please send me an email with your address and they will forward you a copy of this great resource. It is a must read for patients, friends and relatives who are interested in learning about and fighting this condition. From warning signs to practical suggestions on helping someone, I highly recommend looking for this at your nearest bookstore.

Many thanks again to Dr. Shepphird and Ollie Media for making this information available and your continued efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your efforts pay off and hope this creates awareness about anorexia.
    Most of the people are unaware of the dangers of anorexia.

    ReplyDelete